To be honest, I don't have any items that I take
everywhere. If I have a purse with me, all that would really be in it would be
a really crappy phone, gum, probably a pencil, a piece of paper. Most girls
would probably carry their lipstick, makeup, and BlackBerrys in their handbags,
but I really don't think that's necessary. I mean, if I had a nicer phone than
my nokia that only good for calling, then that would be something that would
always be with me, but other than that, I have to admit that all I carry around
most of the time is a pencil and piece of paper.
I really enjoy drawing; usually I draw people with
sad, angry, happy faces, and many other emotions that I am feeling. Because of
this, I always bring along a pencil and piece of paper with me. I find drawing
quite entertaining if I am stuck somewhere with nothing to do. I am one of
those people that always considers the "what ifs" in any sort of situations.
I say to myself, "what if I end up bored and have nothing to do?" and
end up bringing along a pencil to doodle and draw whatever comes up into my
mind. Something else I like to carry with me is gum. I think that chewing gum
is relaxing if you are nerves about something or if you are in a bad mood. I
like chewing gum because it gives you something to do if you are just walking
or standing there.
I usually don't carry a purse of bag outside of
school because I always feel like I'm going to forget it somewhere, but when I
do, I almost always bring a pencil, with paper, and gum.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario