This morning we said goodbye to our grandparents and left for the airport. I really didn't want to get in the plane we I had no choice. We waited for our plane in the brussels launge because we were traveling in bussiness class. When the plane started bording we left the launge and got in the plane. I watched movies throughout the whole plane ride to Atlanta and didn't manage to sleep just a little. After 9 hours we got to Atlanta and we had to wait 3 more hours for our next plane to Panama city. The plane ride lasted 4 hours and I was really happy to finally land. A driver from my dad's office came and picked us up. When we got home all I wanted to do was fall right into my bed and fall asleep but we first had to take out all the luguage from the car. I went upstairs with my stuff and got into bed.
It's good to be finally home.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario