This morning, my sister and I woke up before my cousins and so we had to wait in bed for a while until one of them woke up. We ate breakfast and then went back upstairs to change into warm cloths. We played a few games and then we tried thinking of something to do that afternoon.
We decided to go to the movies. I didn’t really know what was out except for Alvin and the Chipmunks 3, so I asked if we could go watch that. My oldest cousin had already watched it, though, and wanted to go watch something else. Finally we decided to go watch Hugo Cabret and we left at 4:00pm. When we were almost there, we realized that we’d forgotten to bring 3D glasses since the movie was going to be in 3D. I didn’t see the problem until they explained that you had to by the glasses in Belgium and they were quite expensive, especially since we had to buy 6 pairs.
When the movie was over we went to a restaurant to eat dinner and we all ordered ribs and french fries. The day ended with us going home and getting into bed.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario