martes, 10 de enero de 2012

The First Day of Christmas

“Are you awake?” The small voice woke me up this morning.
            “Yes.” Thibaud, my cousin replied.
            I heard footsteps in the corridor and then the creaking of the door as someone else entered the room. I tried keeping my eyes closed, but the sudden beam of light made me jump up in bed.
            “Why did you turn on the lights?!” I asked, as the anger rose up to my brain.
            “Sorry.” Pauline, who obviously was the one that turned on the lights, apologized.
            I got up and walked out the room. I ate breakfast and then went back upstairs to get dressed for Christmas.
            The rest of my family showed up about an hour later and we started off by eating lunch. We ate french-fries, chicken and peaches. Then, we all gathered around the Christmas tree to receive the presents. We decided to do it from smallest to oldest, which made me second to last. I got a kindle, two pairs of earrings and a little bag. We all played together for a long time, but we had to stop because we had to go to church. It didn’t last too long, luckily, and we got to go home and eat dinner all together.
            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario