Dedicated to Mrs Meadows.
Here is my actual confession though. Okay, well, everyone disagrees with some kind of project that a teacher gives, right? Well that's the same with me. In this English class, a lot of the writing pieces we are assigned to write, I don't see the point in them. Like, one of the last ones we had to do, Should The Catcher in the Rye be banned, or not? My question, when we were assigned this, was, Why? What's the point in this? I really didn't understand. Now, I think back to all of the projects I disagreed to and then look at how much I've improved. I realize that that's how we make improvements. Even though we feel like there's no point in doing things, once we've done them, we realize our writing has improved a whole lot.
To make improvements, you need a strong teacher that knows what she's doing, you need a teacher that doesn't listen to what the students want, but to what she believes will help us do better. Mrs. Meadows is like that, some people may disagree and say so themselves but that doesn't matter, she won't stop doing it because some people think differently, and that's what makes her a great teacher.
For more confessions click here.
For more confessions click here.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario